Let’s see how the new Future album fares with the 7 Word Hot Take Review.
1. Thought It Was a Drought: Very catchy. Sounds like Lil B.
2. I Serve the Base: Jarring. Next please.
3. Where Ya At: Minus the mumbling, banger city. Drake helps.
4. Groupies: Sick beat; awful lyrics.
5. Lil One: Repeating lyrics doesn’t help here.
6. Stick Talk: Yawn Yawn Yawn.
P.S. If what he’s saying is true, he’s taken at least 15 shots of Henny throughout the first 6 songs of the mixtape.
7. Freak Hoe: Sweet beat; better lyrics.
8. Rotation: Couldn’t wait for the song to end
9. Slave Master: Another boring song…
10. Blow a Bag: Good not great
11. Colossal: Sounds like every other song so far.
12. Rich $ex: Can this album end already?
13. Blood On the Money: I actually really like this song. Stunner!
14. Trap N*ggas: So repetitive, so boring.
15. The Percocet & Stripper Joint: Aptly named, very relaxing track.
16. Real Sisters: Solid track.
17. Kno The Meaning: Pretty good. End of album is better.
18. Fuck Up Some Commas: Banger, but it’s been out forever.